v16 Anniversary update woes - scaling, exit and resolution
Since my HTPC updated to anniversary edition of Windows 10 a few days ago, I've been having these issues:

1. Kodi sometimes reverts to 1080i and have to manually change back to 1080p
  2. Kodi and HDHomerun DVR launched through Kodi are overscanning slightly, irrespective of my overscan fix in CCC
  3. Exiting Kodi causes a black screen overlaying everything, including task manager. Have to sign out from ctl-alt-del screen

The overscanning seems to be related to the 1080i issue as when I change back to 1080p it is positioned correctly.

Running on an A6-3650 and latest AMD drivers
Not sure of the issue here, other than to mention AMD drivers have been in dog house of recent. I'm wondering if you might try this on the wild side. Right click on the properties on the Kodi launch icon, and go to compatibility mode and hit disable display scaling on high DPI settings, and see if that does anything for this situation.

Let's get a proper debug log from you, posted to a public pastebin and the URL linked back to this thread.
I did find that setting and tried it out to no avail. Everything was perfectly fine before Anniversary update and I hadn't changed AMD drivers post-update either (other than to try and fix these issues). It's like it completely ignores the overscan from the AMD control panel which is applied fine on the desktop.

More issues as well with windows cursor coming up occasionally putting Kodi in a fullscreen-window. Clicking with the mouse puts it back to fullscreen.

This update has rendered my main TV very frustrating for my family to use and no idea what to do about it other than doing a complete format and going back to Windows 7.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anniversary update woes - scaling, exit and resolution0