Req Manage Drive to Drive Backup
I should note that I run an android box and I leave it on 24/7. Would it be possible to enable Kodi manage the backup of one set of directories on a drive in the attached network to another drive in the ome network. I haven't seen any drive to drive backup utilities that would allow one to automate the backup of stored content. eg. photographs. It seems that it could be a very useful Kodi feature that would prevent data loss.

If I've missed an existing solution to the backup issue, please let me know.
No, kodi is not a backup tool. I am sure android must have some backup tools though?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks for the reply, Nickr. Unfortunately; I've looked all over and found nothing. Seems that the android software is almost soley targeted at phones and not at an android box on a network. Sounds like there is a niche here for someone.
Most of those will still work. You might just need to use a mouse for the initial setup.
Thank you, Ned. I'll have to look at some of them again. I need to focus on those that don't limit the type of data one can back up to that only found on phones.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manage Drive to Drive Backup0