v16 HDMI issue
I have a Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec. When I switch the source on my TV from the port that the Pi is connected and back, I get no video(dim backlight). The TV does not have a No Signal message that displays when there is no signal. I also have a DVD, Roku and tuner connected to other HDMI ports which are not displaying this behavior. I have turned off the CEC on the PI and the equivalent on the TV.
Could someone assist me troubleshoot this issue?
Tried this? http://kodi.wiki/view/Raspberry_Pi_FAQ#T...d_on_first
Thanks.
When I attamtp tp copy to the /flash folder, I receive an error: cp: can't create '/flash/edid.dat': Read-only file system
From ls:
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 16384 Dec 31 1969 flash
(2016-09-22, 14:45)lsutiger Wrote: When I attamtp tp copy to the /flash folder, I receive an error: cp: can't create '/flash/edid.dat': Read-only file system

Run this first:
Code:
mount -o remount,rw /flash
I wanted to reply as I have solved this problem, and it had nothing to do with the HDMI CEC as I thought.
One variable I did not list here as I did not think it was part of the issue is my Logitech remote. When I set it up for Kodi, I used Media Center PC as the item to control Kodi. which works well.
I got into the MyHarmony today software and noticed a power off signal was being sent to the Media Center PC for the shutdown sequence, which it uses when you swap from one activity to another if an item is not being used. This would not power of the Pi, but would shutdown the OS.
After a bit of looking around on the Logitech site, I found instructions to alter the power settings for the Media Center PC where a power off would not be sent when switching activities.

Thanks for attempting to help me out. I truly appreciate it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDMI issue0