youtube watch later no longer displaying
hi, just noticed this earlier today when i went into the youtube addon. first the watch later icon did display but there were no videos inside. then checked for updates which it said the addon was current. then restarted kodi/youtube addon at which point i had to reauthorize it through the sign in setup like when i first installed the addon. once through that process, the addon no longer even showed the watch later icon, so i checked the addon settings and re enabled all of the folders with the default button since watch later was marked as enabled. that enabled all folders except for watch later. next i went to the kodi site and found that the addon was indeed out of date. my version was like 5.1.1 or similar, basically old version. so i downloaded the current version and installed. but im still having the same issue, watch later still no longer displays when enabled or disabled and re-enabled. hope that i've posted this in the right area, and also hope someone can point out a fix of any kind. thanks
Google have been buggering about with the YouTube API which has broken it.

See here in the YouTube thread for more details and a quick and dirty fix.

Please use that thread for this discussion - we don't need a duplicate thread for it. Closing this one.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
youtube watch later no longer displaying0