No PVR add-ons available in Kodi 17
Hi all how do I get PVR add-ons in Kodi 17? I use tvheadend and just upgraded my Nvidia shield to Kodi 17. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
It's a known problem. The release notes for 17.0-b2 indicate that Android PVR clients were not included. You can use a nightly, or a previous release.

(Issues and errors are a known and accepted aspect of using pre-release/beta software.)
on my raspberrypi 3 B and Kodi 15 installed, PVR add ons were missing as well.

I was able to install the PVR add on by:

sudo apt-get install pvr.hts

this is the PVR add on for TVheadend.

good luck - it took me some time to figure it out Wink
Hi there,

i have installed kodi 17 beta 4 nightly kodi-20161008-2379b8e-master-armeabi-v7a on my Fire TV but there are still no pvr addons..........

It seems that some people are using tvh on kodi. So how can i install it manually?

Can anybody give me a hint? Thx
@bughunter that only applies to generic Linux installations, there you always have to install binary addons like PVR addons manually using apt-get.
There's no PVR addon on Kodi 17.0 Beta 3 and Nightly 20161009 on OSX, either. All I get is a "Could not connect to repository" message when I try to install the Tvheadend addon.
Hi,

Just installed the latest nightly build on Windows 10. I am still getting the No PVR add-on enabled message. Went to settings -> system settings -> add-ons but not seeing the dependencies option. Am I doing it wrong?
If you are on Krypton and using Estuary for your skin, go to Skin Settings, then enable display for Add-Ons. Then on the Home screen, you can get into the same Add-On interface that used to be available in Settings prior to 17.
Google search for "kodi pvr linux" returned this link http://kodi.wiki/view/Ubuntu_PVR_add-ons

In Windows the developmental versions don't have pvr addons, upgrading from a stable release seems to get them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No PVR add-ons available in Kodi 170