Kodi+SQL+Medicenter Master
Ok heres what i got I have several windows 10 boxes running kodi 16.1 and my server is running server 2012 r2 with mySQL 5.5.42 i also use media center master to collect meta data for me. Lemme layout what should happen I take my movies and put them in the folders i want them in then media center master automatically collects the metadata for me and once its complete it sends the command to kodi (on my server) to rescan the library then kodi adds it to the library right? Well when i initially moved to an sql database it was working perfectly all of my boxes updated at the same time (once i placed the advancedsettings in the userdata folder). All was well everyone back to normal, then i dropped about 50 movies into the movies folder, media center master grabbed the meta data and sent the command to kodi and it appeared to have updated, but did not show the new material. Tried rebooting my server completely and running the scan again, still the same. I then verified media center master was exporting the proper .nfo's for kodi and it was, I can even access them on all my boxes when going to videos>files>movies(set to the ip of my server/directory). Ive got experience with kodi so i thought this happens sometimes lets clear the movies library and try it again. I removed the source from kodi on my server and cleaned the library (all of the other boxes followed suit thanks to mysql) Then i readded the source as it was before (same as above serverip/directory) and everything went through fine found the new movies and metadata worked as expected. Then I dropped a couple more movies into their folders and let media center master collect metadata then send the scan command to kodi as usual. And once again it did not detect the new movies. I cleared the library again and reset it up. Now my new movies are there sure, but this cant be the answer. Is there something im missing? I dont believe its anything with sql because i initially setup the libraries from within kodi with a blank install of mysql and everything went fine. No sql communication errors in the kodi log either. Any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

glassponge
nevermind found the answer: scan recursively when setting the content DOH! its working fine now

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi+SQL+Medicenter Master0