Noob, no video, Windows 10.
I have a host of problems. Can't get this to work at all. It won't even play local videos. Audio's ok on that but screen is blank but kind of pulsing. Here's the log link http://paste.ubuntu.com/23219221/ what's those timezone warning about, incidentally? I've told it I'm in the UK and it seemed to accept that... anyway, advice gratefully received :-)
Ha! Solved part of it, got video on UK channel now. I let the software decode the video, hardware couldn't hack it. But I'm still getting complaints about this or that won't play when I try to watch something from, say, the Syfy channel, I get One or more items failed to play. Is this a UK thing?
Syfy channel is geolocked to US IP addresses only, so won't work in the UK without a workaround like a VPN or smart DNS setup. See the first post in the add-ons thread for more details.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noob, no video, Windows 10.0