Shut-down
Hey,

Quick Q.

There use to be a fantastic script called shutdown timer or some such in the XBMC Script library and it was GREAT.

You'd run it. It would ask how long.. 5mins up to several hours and it would commence shut-down at that time. Was real handy for when i was watching a movie on the way to the land of nod..

But! It has disappeared. Well it disappeared some months ago.

Anyone know where it is? or how i can get it?
XBMC has it built in now, if you go to the shutdown menu and press up on the power off icon, you can set it to when you want it to shutdown 30mins, 60mins, 120mins or Custom
Wow, really?! I suspected something like this may have happened.. there was no other logical reason for the script to just not exist!

That is dead brill. Thanks!
why not use the shutdown after X-amount of idle time. when your movie finishes and after the time u set the xbox will shutdown. thats the way i set mine up.
The reason for this is I quite frequently put on a movie on at beddy byes time... knowing full well i wont see the next 10~15mins through let along 1.5hrs + inactivity time out time...

So i set the TV and the xbox for 30mins.. if i am still awake i can cancel it.. else.. i save the planet!
-----------------------
NN: jonathh
JK: "What's a wombat for? Why for hitting Wom's of coarse!"
'Q': 'A man should *be* upright, not *kept* upright'
-----------------------

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shut-down0