Vertical Current Time Line behind by ~10 minutes in EPG
I'm using NextPVR but I feel this problem is due to something outside the addon. For some reason my EPG in Kodi is showing the vertical current time line as roughly 10 minutes behind actual time. What's crazy is that the time in Windows, Kodi, and NextPVR all show the correct time and even the current time line in the NextPVR backend EPG is correct but for some reason in Kodi's EPG it shows as ~10 minutes behind. I've scoured through all the settings in Kodi and can't for the life of me figure out what could be causing it. Any suggestions?
Moved the thread to the NextPVR subforum. I can't reproduce with tvheadend so I'm suspecting this is an issue with the NextPVR addon.
I just checked with Kodi 16 (Confluence) and Kodi 17 (Estuary). I'm using NPVR as my backend and am definitely not seeing this. Skin issue?
(2016-09-24, 10:50)negge Wrote: Moved the thread to the NextPVR subforum. I can't reproduce with tvheadend so I'm suspecting this is an issue with the NextPVR addon.
Come on, how can this possibly be a NextPVR addon issue? NextPVR tells Kodi the names and times of the shows, but it doesn't draw the TV Guide screen itself, and has no control over where where Kodi draws the vertical line to show where the current time is.
This is the nextpvr ADDON thread.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-09-24, 22:08)nickr Wrote: This is the nextpvr ADDON thread.
This isn't a problem being caused by a PVR addon - The PVR addons aren't responsible for drawing the vertical line in the TV Guide screen. He posted the thread in the "PVR & Live TV Support" because he recognized it was unlikely to be caused by the addon. Unfortunately someone moved the thread here, where the people that can help him with this problem are less likely to see his question.

Personally, my guess it's sometime to do with time or timezone configuration on his device.
(2016-09-24, 22:43)sub3 Wrote:
(2016-09-24, 22:08)nickr Wrote: This is the nextpvr ADDON thread.
This isn't a problem being caused by a PVR addon - The PVR addons aren't responsible for drawing the vertical line in the TV Guide screen. He posted the thread in the "PVR & Live TV Support" because he recognized it was unlikely to be caused by the addon. Unfortunately someone moved the thread here, where the people that can help him with this problem are less likely to see his question.

Personally, my guess it's sometime to do with time or timezome configuration on his device.

Yeah, I'm not pleased that negge moved my post because I already knew that the NextPVR addon wasn't responsible for the current time line. Does anyone have mod privileges that can move this back to the general PVR subforum?

Also, I'm having this problem on all 3 of my Kodi machines (2 Windows 10, and 1 Openelec) and I have tried different skins as well and all of them show the current time line being ~10 minutes behind.
I'll move it back when I am not on tapatalk.

However I am unsure what part of kodi code is responsible for this. Can you please try a different skin?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I have tried both Aeon Nox and Confluence on 3 different Kodi machines and all 3 have the same problem. Here is a screenshot showing the issue. As you can see the machine time is correct in the corner (8:35), but the current time line is showing ~8:27.
I think I am seeing the same on kodi 16.1 with mythtv backend and pvr.mythtv. Hard to tell unless you're kind of on the hour.
Turns out it was the OTA EPG data causing the issue. Once I setup NextPVR to pull EPG data from Schedules Direct the current time line is exactly where it should be in Kodi!
@Yousty in the screenshot you took the line looks correctly placed?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vertical Current Time Line behind by ~10 minutes in EPG0