[Krypton 17 and Superfavorites] Windows bug
Superfavorites and Kodi Krypton?
It seems to have odd behavior in Krypton with Windows. If I choose to open any Superfavorite inside a Superfavorite folder it acts like its doing nothing, but actually opens the Superfavorite link in the background, but does not not change to that screen until you hit the back button. Anybody else seeing this? Thanks!
Can anybody else test this in Windows?
Actually works fine in Android latest beta, but does not work in Windows version. So I assume it is a Kodi beta bug rather than with Superfavorites.

***Works on Android, not on windows, must be a Kodi issue..?
I see you've posted this twice, once here and once in the SF forum. I can't confirm this issue you're having, I tried both B2 and nightlies and SF works, although there is some anomoly between versions, (if you launch SF from add-ons) in the main it works. After this post http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2406388 I'm unsure if there will be support in operation, so you might want to toggle some of the settings a bit to see if you can effect change and jog it into submission.
(2016-09-24, 06:46)PatK Wrote: I see you've posted this twice, once here and once in the SF forum. I can't confirm this issue you're having, I tried both B2 and nightlies and SF works, although there is some anomoly between versions, (if you launch SF from add-ons) in the main it works. After this post http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2406388 I'm unsure if there will be support in operation, so you might want to toggle some of the settings a bit to see if you can effect change and jog it into submission.

***EDIT**
Yep, that was it!! If I link the superfavorite through Program addons rather than Video addons it opens correctly, but its only a problem with Windows version of Kodi, in Android it works either way. THANKS!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Krypton 17 and Superfavorites] Windows bug0