latest svn on 7.10 doesnt compile
im getting a compile error after updating from 7.04 to 7.10

I even nuked my full xbmc dir and got the svn again.

here is where its falling apart
Quote:lsmbclient -llzo -lfribidi -lfreetype -ldl -lcdio -lSDL_mixer -lSDL_image -lSDL -lXinerama -lGLU -lGLEW -lGL -rdynamic
guilib/TextureBundle.o: In function `CTextureBundle::OpenBundle()':
/home/gateway/XBMC/guilib/TextureBundle.cpp:275: undefined reference to `__lzo_init_v2'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [XboxMediaCenter] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gateway/XBMC'
make: *** [all] Error 2
make: Leaving directory `/home/gateway/XBMC'

version 10566

thoughts?
-------------
I Bare It All -Personal Blog
im not linux guru bit i think there is a SLIGHT difference between the sudo commands 7.04 & 7.10 "the long command lines" you may need to spot the difference and install that package.

Look at the linux.readme
You just need to add -llzo2 to the library line in your Makefile. It is missing the lzo2 library at the linking stage.
A quick and dirty fix if you're using the build.sh script is to change line 3954 in the configure script from

LIBS="-llzo $LIBS"

to

LIBS="-llzo -llzo2 $LIBS"
I actually had to remove the package llzo2-dev to get it to work. It may of been left over from upgrade from 7.04 to 7.10 after doing this xbmc was able to compile for me... odd..
-------------
I Bare It All -Personal Blog
What I did to to make the compile successful is to remove the liblzo2-dev in Gutsy. After removal compile is possible. If checked from the requirement, configure does not require liblzo2-dev at all, but liblzo-dev. That's how I compile the XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
latest svn on 7.10 doesnt compile0