Win Strange Issue With MQ7 Jarvis
Question 
Hello all,

maybe someone has an idea what is going wrong here:

I am using 16.1 (on Windows 10), and recently installed MQ7 to replace MQ5 Jarvismod. All is fine, but I tried editing my main menu multiple times, adding the Videos - Files View as a seperate menu object, and also "Video Addons" as an Entry on the main menu - this works fine, but the setting is not saved after closing and reopening Kodi. It is however retained until I close it...

the only thing I fiddled with is enabling the "Wide" view and setting the default in MyVideoNav to "59" and adapt the order of the views to 59,52.... etc as for MQ5/6 to make Wide the default for all windows... anyone know where the main menu is saved (which file/config) and why it might not apply anymore?
This works in my MQ7....I don't like "Right View" as default so I have changed it to this.
(myvideonav.xml) =

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
<!-- Aeon MQ 7 -->
<defaultcontrol always="true">59</defaultcontrol>
<onload condition="Window.Previous(6625)">Container.SetViewMode($INFO[skin.string(setviewvideo)])</onload>
<onload condition="Window.Previous(6625)">SetFocus(9940)</onload>
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.tv.show.next.aired) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)]">RunScript(script.tv.show.next.aired,backend=True)</onload>
<onunload condition="Skin.HasSetting(kioskcode)">Skin.Reset(codestep)</onunload>
<onunload condition="Skin.HasSetting(trailers)">Skin.Reset(trailers)</onunload>
<onunload condition="Skin.HasSetting(playlists)">Skin.Reset(playlists)</onunload>
<views>59,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,51,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68,69,70,71,72</views>

and for

(Myprograms.xml)=

<window>
<!-- Aeon MQ 7 -->
<defaultcontrol>59</defaultcontrol>
<onload condition="Window.Previous(6631)">Container.SetViewMode($INFO[skin.string(setviewprograms)])</onload>
<onload condition="Window.Previous(6631)">SetFocus(9940)</onload>
<onunload condition="Skin.HasSetting(kioskcode)">Skin.Reset($INFO[skin.string(custom_code)])</onunload>
<views>59,54,55,56,51,62</views>

and for

(IncludesMusic.xml)=

<includes>
<!-- Aeon MQ 7 -->
<!-- ######################################################################### Music Window #########################################################################-->
<include name="MusicWindow">
<defaultcontrol always="true">59</defaultcontrol>
<onload condition="Window.Previous(6626)">Container.SetViewMode($INFO[skin.string(setviewmusic)])</onload>
<onload condition="Window.Previous(6626)">SetFocus(9940)</onload>
<onunload condition="Skin.HasSetting(kioskcode)">Skin.Reset($INFO[skin.string(custom_code)])</onunload>
<views>59,54,55,56,58,51,62</views>

These are the changed views for Movies, Programs and Music..............I hope this helps!
Let me know............

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange Issue With MQ7 Jarvis0