help, no internet connection message
Hey all,
my m8s box is working fine, can play movies etc... I have it hard wired to my modem.
Today I tried installing two new addons, Zen and Appolo, In both cases once I tried to open from zip file I got error messages saying 'no internet connection is available'..... but of course it is and I confirmed that in settings.

Any advise how to resolve this glitch would be appreciated.

thanks
GBG
@gottabegeek please understand that the two add-ons and or builds that you are seeking support for are not supported here as we do not condone piracy. Please seek help wherever you acquired said add-ons or builds and review our forum rules (wiki) that you accepted when registering with us.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help, no internet connection message0