Movie sets scraping not creating .nfo file
I've recently upgraded to the 1.4.8.0 Alpha 22 build of Ember and I'm having issues with the movie sets.

When I do a scrape, I can get the images for each of the movie sets but no .nfo file is created. Also, within Kodi, the images I scraped are not getting used for the actual movie sets. With an older version of Ember I used to get the .nfo file created.

Log file here: http://pastebin.com/5ijzDy4s

I tried using a mapped drive and a UNC path in the MovieSets -> Files and Sources configuration page.

Also it is not clear how does Kodi need to be configured in order to pick up the movie sets .nfo files?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Kodi does not support movieset NFOs. That's the reason why NFO is not enabled for "Kodi Interface" and "Movie Set Artwork Automator" defaults. You can enable movieset NFOs in Settings => MovieSets => Files and Sources => File Naming => Expert => Common folder => NFO:
Code:
<settitle>.nfo
Don't forget to also add the same path like in "Kodi Interface" or "Movie Set Artwork Automator" defaults.

Kodi 16 and newer supports movieset plot/overview in movie NFOs. You can enable that in Settings => Movies => Scraper-Data => Collection => Save extended Collection information to NFO...
(2016-09-26, 13:09)DanCooper Wrote: Kodi 16 and newer supports movieset plot/overview in movie NFOs.
Is that documented anywhere Dan?
(2016-09-26, 13:29)trogggy Wrote:
(2016-09-26, 13:09)DanCooper Wrote: Kodi 16 and newer supports movieset plot/overview in movie NFOs.

Not really ;-) You can see that in the Changelog of Kodi Jarvis and also in a commit/souce code.
(2016-09-26, 13:46)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-09-26, 13:29)trogggy Wrote:

Not really ;-) You can see that in the Changelog of Kodi Jarvis and also in a commit/souce code.
Great, thanks!
Thanks for the quick reply. I got the .nfo file writing now and I grabbed the Movie Set Artwork Automator plug-in to do the actual image updates on the Kodi box itself. The sets don't change that often so it's not a big deal, but is there a way for the Kodi interface manager to trigger a plug-in?
You don't need MSAA, everything can be handled by Ember and Kodi Interface
(2016-09-26, 17:33)murkyl Wrote: Thanks for the quick reply. I got the .nfo file writing now and I grabbed the Movie Set Artwork Automator plug-in to do the actual image updates on the Kodi box itself. The sets don't change that often so it's not a big deal, but is there a way for the Kodi interface manager to trigger a plug-in?

(2016-09-26, 18:10)T-bird_se Wrote: You don't need MSAA, everything can be handled by Ember and Kodi Interface

As T-bird_se say, I would use the Kodi Interface to sync all informations and images. ArtworkDownloader and Movie Set Artworkautomator is no longer needed if you use th KI module in Ember.
Hmm ok. Let me disable it and see if the artwork updates properly then. It wasn't updating properly without it before but I also did not have the real time sync setup properly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie sets scraping not creating .nfo file0