Channel Order 2x backends
Hi,

I recently just switched to using 2x pvr addons for live tv, tvheadend and the iptv simple client. Im having issues with channel ordering though.

I've tried ordering them in the channel manager and also by creating a new channel group and adding them to the group in a specific order. However both methods default often when the machine is restarted.

Is there any permanent way to order the channels for 2 seperate addons so I can have for example:
Tvheadend - channel 1
Iptv - channel 1
Iptv - channel 2
Tvheadend - channel 2
Unfortunately there are a couple of bugs if one is using more than one pvr client add-on at a time. Some combinations work, others don't. If it works for you, fine, if not, you are more or less on your own.

It's just like this and I'm not aware that some dev is currently working on changing this. Using more than two add-ons at a time is considered an edge case and devs (including myself) concentrating on other issues which are considered more mainstream.
(2016-09-26, 11:49)ksooo Wrote: Unfortunately there are a couple of bugs if one is using more than one pvr client add-on at a time. Some combinations work, others don't. If it works for you, fine, if not, you are more or less on your own.

It's just like this and I'm not aware that some dev is currently working on changing this. Using more than two add-ons at a time is considered an edge case and devs (including myself) concentrating on other issues which are considered more mainstream.

Thats fair enough im sure there,s not many people using multiple. I was hoping though that there would be some creative way of managing it that someone knows even if its a bit hacky. I'll do some more digging perhaps theres a way to use the iptv through tvheadend or give the channels specific numbers on each backend to force the order.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel Order 2x backends0