Solved TMM - MovieSet Artwork scraping does not show ALL images
Exclamation 
I'm using TinyMediaManager to scrape movie set artwork from Fanart.tv and TMDB (I've tried both together and separately). The movie set images are scraped successfully (using random images for the collection). However, when I try to change any of the images, TMM does not show all images to choose from.

Eg., Movie Set: 300 collection

Fanart.tv has 6 posters for this collection, however TMM only shows 4 and 1 of the images is not from Fanart.tv at all (even when I've chosen to scrape images from Fanart.tv ONLY)
Fanart.tv has 12 fanarts for this collection, but TMM only shows 5 images

The images don't seem to be chosen based on any criteria that I can see, but the same images are chosen on every re-scrape.

I've tried setting the image size options to Large, Medium and Small - No change
I've entered my Fanart.tv API key - No change
The same issue applied to Extra Artwork also

Is this a known issue? I've tried searching the forum but did not see any results related to this issue. Please help!!

EDIT: Using TMM version 1.0 (Java) on Mac OS X 10.11.6
EDIT: Removed
movie sets is just a very special case in tmm and has a strong binding to tmdb. All images you got are from tmdb (unless you have chosen tmdb as artwork provider or not - because movie sets only exist in tmdb).
Until now I did not know that fanart.tv also has movie set artwork.

I will add that for the next version
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2016-09-28, 11:56)mlaggner Wrote: movie sets is just a very special case in tmm and has a strong binding to tmdb. All images you got are from tmdb (unless you have chosen tmdb as artwork provider or not - because movie sets only exist in tmdb).
Until now I did not know that fanart.tv also has movie set artwork.

I will add that for the next version

@mlaggner: Thank you very much for your reply. It's good to know TMM is continuously improving.

Fanart.tv has images for most popular movie collections. E.g., Taken Collection (https://fanart.tv/movie/135483/taken-collection/)

In some rare cases, a search on Fanart.tv does not automatically find the Collection. E.g., G.I. Joe (Live-Action Series). A way to use the ID (135483 from the above "Taken Collection" example) to manually locate the collection would also be helpful.

Thank you for the awesome app and keep rocking!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMM - MovieSet Artwork scraping does not show ALL images0