Mediaportal PVR addon missing Kodi 17
I noticed that the PVR addons were missing from the kodi 17 beta 2 build for android but most have been re added to the nightly builds.

The mediaportal PVR still seems to be missing though....Is there a reason for this? ie not compatible or just not been merged correctly.

Can anyone else confirm its missing or can provide a zip file to install it separately?

TIA

Rich
Over 100 views and not 1 person can confirm the mediaportal PVR add-on is missing....

Btw it is still missing in the nightly build from last night too...

Rich

Sent from my SM-G930F
If it's still missing then it will need to get fixed by the pvr Addon developer. Sorry
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
It is present in the windows builds just not the android builds, so it seems like it's not getting merged on the android fork for some reason.

Rich

Sent from my SM-G930F
Well, it's not like it is an unknown thing, there are literally two known bugs listed at the blog post about Beta 2 :
https://kodi.tv/kodi-v17-krypton-beta-2/

Quote:Known problem are

• No PVR add-ons packed on Android. Should hopefully get fixed in next update
• Some controllers problems if controllers get’s disconnected when Kodi is running

I guess you missed the first one ?
Yes I seen that but all the other PVR addons have been re added in the nightly builds just not the mediaportal addon.

As mentioned in my OP

Rich
Any news on that problem?
Beta 5 now, still all PVR gone on SATV, just as note
Should be fixed in the nightlies. The MediaPortal pvr addon did not compile for Android. That is the reason why it was missing. I've fixed the compile error yesterday.
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediaportal PVR addon missing Kodi 170