Solved PVR Timeshift
Ok after trying a few times i have worked out how to implement a pvr timeshift progress control.

the first progress bar is Player.Progress that acts as the cache of what has been recorded and how far you can seek up to.

PHP Code:
<control type="progress">
                <
animation effect="fade" end="0" time="200">WindowClose</animation>
                <
left>200</left>
                <
top>80</top>
                <
width>1520</width>
                <
height>26</height>
                <
info>Player.Progress</info>
                <
midtexture colordiffuse="button_focus" border="13">progress/cache.png</midtexture>
            </
control

now this progress control needs to be on top like Player.Progress usally is. This progress control shows what you have watched so far
PHP Code:
            <control type="progress">
                <
animation effect="fade" end="0" time="200">WindowClose</animation>
                <
left>200</left>
                <
top>80</top>
                <
width>1520</width>
                <
height>26</height>
                <
info>Pvr.Progress</info>
                <
texturebg colordiffuse="black" border="13">progress/blank.png</texturebg>
            </
control

now for a slider this was a bit harder to work out because if you have the action as seek and info as Pvr.Progress then the slider will just keep up with Player.Progress even though the info is meant to be Pvr.Progress. so the first slider just have info Pvr.Progress and no action
PHP Code:
            <control type="slider">
                <
left>196</left>
                <
top>78</top>
                <
width>1520</width>
                <
height>32</height>
                <
onup>8010</onup>
                <
ondown>650</ondown>
                <
texturesliderbar border="3" colordiffuse="00FFFFFF">progress/texturebg_border_white.png</texturesliderbar>
                <
textureslidernib>progress/nub.png</textureslidernib>
                <
textureslidernibfocus colordiffuse="button_focus">progress/nub.png</textureslidernibfocus>
                <
info>Pvr.Progress</info>
            </
control

this next slider is a slider to move the seek but so action as seek and now make the textures invisible by giving it a colordiffuse of 00FFFFFF so you can't see it but move it.
PHP Code:
            <control type="slider">
                <
left>196</left>
                <
top>78</top>
                <
width>1520</width>
                <
height>32</height>
                <
onup>8010</onup>
                <
ondown>650</ondown>
                <
texturesliderbar border="3" colordiffuse="00FFFFFF">progress/texturebg_border_white.png</texturesliderbar>
                <
textureslidernib colordiffuse="00FFFFFF">progress/nub.png</textureslidernib>
                <
textureslidernibfocus colordiffuse="00FFFFFF">progress/nub.png</textureslidernibfocus>
                <
info>Pvr.Progress</info>
                <
action>seek</action>
            </
control

now Pvr.TimeShiftProgress seems to be weird, as a progress control when you are watching live tv the progress control stay full but if you pause it goes down. i would of thought it acted more like Pvr.Progress and Pvr.Progress to be like Player.Progress.

now for the labels
Pvr.TimeShiftStart give you the time when you started watching TV eg. 8:30pm
PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[Pvr.TimeShiftStart]</label

Pvr.TimeShiftEnd gives you time that has been Timeshifted so far so eg if you paused it from 8:30pm and now is 9:00pm this will return 9:00pm
PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[Pvr.TimeShiftEnd]</label

Pvr.TimeShiftCur is how far you are into watching. so say you have watched 5min into it then it will return 8:35pm
PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[Pvr.TimeShiftCur]</label

now the next 2 lables are mins
PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[Pvr.Time]</label
seems to be the same as Player.Time

and this seems to be the same as Player.Duration
PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[Pvr.Duration]</label

now i tested this with wmc addon

so if you would like to add it to your skin you really just need to have Pvr.Progress where Player.Progress is normally and have Player.Progress where Player.Cache is normally.

hope this makes sense and helps others out as i know other people have tried and removed it from there skin.

will when i can, try and update estuary skin to have this feature but not all pvr addon have the timeshift infomation. would be great if the devs could help to have all pvr addons with this feature
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
(2016-09-27, 08:07)Rjsachse Wrote: Ok after trying a few times i have worked out how to implement a pvr timeshift progress control.

sry. but doesnt work on my side.

i did test "Pvr.TimeShiftProgress" as "slider" and as "progress"-Control both didnt show the expected values.

--

Shuld this realy work? (with every Backend?)

@Rjsachse: How does it look on ur side?

--

what i would have expect from "Pvr.TimeShiftProgress" is a Indicator which shows the Timeshift "cache" similar to "Player.ProgressCache" but this isnt as it works on my side.

my expectation was a bar start somewhere and end somewhere

Mockup:

so i guess it would need a progressbar related to the starttime of the currently watched show or what ever + a slide animation if the bufferstart-Time is greather than the TV-Show start time.

---

so is there currently realy a solution?
(2016-11-08, 20:25)Rantanplan-1 Wrote:
(2016-09-27, 08:07)Rjsachse Wrote: Ok after trying a few times i have worked out how to implement a pvr timeshift progress control.

sry. but doesnt work on my side.

i did test "Pvr.TimeShiftProgress" as "slider" and as "progress"-Control both didnt show the expected values.

Quote:now Pvr.TimeShiftProgress seems to be weird, as a progress control when you are watching live tv the progress control stay full but if you pause it goes down. i would of thought it acted more like Pvr.Progress and Pvr.Progress to be like Player.Progress.

Quote:Shuld this realy work? (with every Backend?)

I said I used wmc server addon never said it should work with every backend. Not all backends have timeshift progress info like mediaportal.

Quote:@Rjsachse: How does it look on ur side?

Looks like your image without the white bar at the start.

Quote:what i would have expect from "Pvr.TimeShiftProgress" is a Indicator which shows the Timeshift "cache" similar to "Player.ProgressCache" but this isnt as it works on my side.

my expectation was a bar start somewhere and end somewhere

Mockup:

I expected the same but hay I didn't write it.
PVR.Progress seems to be the info bool.

Quote:so i guess it would need a progressbar related to the starttime of the currently watched show or what ever + a slide animation if the bufferstart-Time is greather than the TV-Show start time.
Why do you want a white bar at the start of the progress bar?
Start time is the time the show started eg 8:45pm

Quote:so is there currently realy a solution?

Yes there is for me using wmc backend addon.

Now when I watch tv and pause it a buffer bar goes longer showing ne how much live tv is ahead.

Did you even read what I wrote?

|
V
(2016-11-10, 04:38)Rjsachse Wrote: Did you even read what I wrote?

What Do u think?
pls. stay serious.

"Pvr.Progress" simply doesnt work on my side, so i guess its a Bug. (Yes i use Mediapartal as Backend)

Guess MePo isnt the only, which doesnt work, guess else other Skins would have already includ it.

--
Im Thierd of this S** so i dont care any longer..
(2016-11-13, 14:51)Rantanplan-1 Wrote:
(2016-11-10, 04:38)Rjsachse Wrote: Did you even read what I wrote?

What Do u think?
pls. stay serious.

"Pvr.Progress" simply doesnt work on my side, so i guess its a Bug. (Yes i use Mediapartal as Backend)

Guess MePo isnt the only, which doesnt work, guess else other Skins would have already includ it.

--
Im Thierd of this S** so i dont care any longer..

You have real attitude problem! mediaportal DON'T work yet.
Have winge at someone else. I am being serious you didn't read nothing. If you did you know that not all backends support this. It's not a bug. No other skin includes this because they don't know how and not all backends support this yet. There is to my knowledge 2 windows backends that DO work with timeshift progress. WMC server and NextPVR I think.

Not all backends support timeshift

If the demand is strong enough I am sure that the other backends will try and support this to or have a info bool for pvr support timeshift.

If you want to try it use WMC Server addon! I know it works with that backend.

Go and add your name to the thread in mediaportal forum about a request to add pvr timeshift progress information.

Not backends support timeshift progress information like mediaportal being 1.

Now be a man an say sorry.

|
V
(2016-11-13, 22:38)Rjsachse Wrote: You have real attitude problem!

The Attitude Problem is on your side. (Stop acting like a asshole.)

Theres no hint in the Wiki, which tells this shuldnt work, so for me its a Bug.

However im done here.
(2016-11-13, 23:49)Rantanplan-1 Wrote:
(2016-11-13, 22:38)Rjsachse Wrote: You have real attitude problem!

The Attitude Problem is on your side. (Stop acting like a asshole.)

Theres no hint in the Wiki, which tells this shuldnt work, so for me its a Bug.

However im done here.

O.M.G you are so funny. I see someone has small man syndrome go you little chihuahua.

All because you can't get it to work with backends that don't support this.

If it is a bug go create a bug ticket but NO you don't wanna help just bitch and cry.

Anyone can edit the wiki so go on.

Thanks for making me feel so much smarter than you. I can get it to work so when I watch live tv I can pause and see the buffer. Maybe skinning is way to advance for your small mind.

|
V

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Timeshift0