Anidb Not Scraping
Hi i'm running Ubuntu 16.04 and TMM 2.8.3.1 . Anime I cant find with THETVDB I'm trying to use AniDB for but TMM just wont pull up any info.
OMG it started working on its own now ill run some tests and update if I have anymore issues.
Weird it worked for 2 shows and than stopped again
can you upload the tmm.log file somewhere?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
ohh sorry here

http://pastebin.com/g5JKJdLX
Ok so update after 24 hours it started scrapping from Anidb I think what happening is the same thing that happend in cody the timming for scrapping is to face and overloads the server and I end up getting a 24 hour server banned is there a way to change the speed for scrapping Anidb.
thanks for your hint. Looks like AniDB has changed its restrictions for using the API. We have to rewrite the scraper to use excessive caching therefore...
Dunno if I can finish that for the next version
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Im just glad I can contribute.
Also with the Anidb scrapper you dont get all the images for the show like when scrapping The TVDB scrapper, and in kodi for the plot of some titles scraped with Anidb scrapper has the web link to that title to Anidb website not shure if its suppose to have that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anidb Not Scraping0