Issues with movies that have files names with Disc 1 and Part 1
I'm a bit stuck right now. I'm not sure how Ember should work with files that have the words Part 1 or Disc 1 in their name.

Previously, the old versions would just create the .nfo files for Disc 1 only.

Example:

My Special Movie Part 1.mkv

NFO would be:
My Special Movie Part 1.nfo

Right now what Ember is doing is dropping the Part 1 completely.
This may work with Ember but it seems to be causing Kodi some issues. When I put the movie in sets not all the movies are showing up in the set. Is anyone encountering an issue like this? How are you solving this problem?

These movies are not stacked movies either. It's just that the title of the movie uses Part 1 or Part 2 as part of the name.

Kodi seems to prefer the .nfo files that match exactly as the movie name, same goes for the images. In those directories I had 2 .nfo files, one for the old Ember and one that the latest ember 1.4.8.0 Alpha 23 adds in. It's a bit of a mess right now.

Thanks!
That's a known bug that I'm working on. Atm Ember does not check if there are more parts in the same folder if the file name has "Part" inside. I hope can fix that in the next Alpha release.

As workaround, if you don't have any multidisk, you can add this line to AdvancedSettings.xml in your .\Ember Media Manager\Profile\PROFILENAME folder:
Code:
<Setting Section="*EmberAPP" Content="None" Name="FileStacking" DefaultValue="">(.*?)([ _.-]*(?:cd|dvd|dis[ck])[ _.-]*[0-9]+)(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</Setting>

Default includes "p(ar)t":
Code:
<Setting Section="*EmberAPP" Content="None" Name="FileStacking" DefaultValue="">(.*?)([ _.-]*(?:cd|dvd|p(?:ar)?t|dis[ck])[ _.-]*[0-9]+)(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</Setting>

FYI: Kodi needs stacked file names to work properly with newer versions, but only if there is a second part, e.g.:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues with movies that have files names with Disc 1 and Part 10