v16 Logitech G933 7.1 - Voice channel missing?
Hey there!

I just received my new Logitech G933 wireless surround sound headphones and was eager to try them on and watch a dolby or DTS movie from my libary. I've set up the logitech software and kodi settings: Audio output dev to WASAPI Logitech G933 with 7.1 channels. However, when starting -insert movie title here- i've noticed i'm missing the voices. All other sounds are there, and in surround, but not the voices. What gives?

I've googled a bit but could only find some answers from 2014 when kodi had a bug, advice was to set it back to 2.0. Hope there is a solution while still be able to mantain surround capability.

P.s.
Just a windows installation with the headphones connected to it, no fancy raspberry pi to a receiver to massive 90k led projector wall screen thing... Wink
debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Right, ofc, logfile!

https://paste.ubuntu.com/23248473
The headphones only seem to support LPCM. Are you trying to passthrough or send PCM?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I have not enabled passtrough. When I do the only options are those of my HDMI attached monitor (directsound and WASAPI). Nowhere in the System>System>Audio output screen I see something about (L)PCM. (settings level:Expert).

I've tried some other movies and they seem to have voices, however very much in the distancy or with very low volume. The 'issue' seems to be gone when setting 4.1 or less channels.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logitech G933 7.1 - Voice channel missing?0