Just few requests...
Hi everyone!

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS for such a big application, who let everyone share info. So interested!

I have some issues to talk about...

1. It would be easier for everyone to click on some icon for report broken links (to remove them and help the community to clean), or also, the link can delete itself when crash for better support
2. The last version of Kodi (17 I think...) It seems very slowly, because everytime I enter on a new page, it starts to load again from the beginning, and it's very annoying.
3. I love the last UI design Wink very beautiful, but in my opinion, the front cover of the link, could be bigger (as other versions)?

Thanks you very much! Smile

Keep it going friends!! Wink
What broken links? Have you been fooled?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2016-09-29, 22:13)bry Wrote: What broken links?

perhaps the link to our forum rules? it's quite obvious someone didn't read them ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
when I do click on some video link, for example on add-on "pelisalacarta".... What I'm trying to say is there are too many broken links, and I would like to request some way to remove them, thanks you very much!

Oh! Sorry but i didn't understand what I did wrong
@Manel00 - please seek support at the source of that add-on. you did not find it here. a simple google search will point you in the right direction.
(2016-10-19, 13:37)Manel00 Wrote: when I do click on some video link, for example on add-on "pelisalacarta".... What I'm trying to say is there are too many broken links, and I would like to request some way to remove them, thanks you very much!

Oh! Sorry but i didn't understand what I did wrong

Kodi team does not make this addon

If you have request to make for this addon, it should be better to tell them to whoever made this addon
Moanbag is in da place!
Oh I'm sorry, just thought here will get the answer, thanks anyway! Good job!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just few requests...0