All addons and repositories are gone
Hi,

Today, after the update of some repositories and insert a bad url for m3u list of IPTV, I rebooted the kodi and all my addons, repositories and preferences (including all my favourites) were gone. I ended up with a clean kodi.

After searching in the file system I found in the right location all of data(user data, databases, caches and preferences) but nothing of that are loading on kodi.

What I can do to restore everything back?

Thaks
I guess we are talking about a Kodi crash here. If you had an optional skin and it's defaulted to the normal skin, reverting to your preferred skin sometimes saves the day. Something in your installs overwrote something critical in Kodi and it defaulted, and I'm even unsure at this point if the Kodi that comes alive is 'solid', it could be broken in ways that is not clearly shown yet and untrustful.

This condition really necessitates a fresh install. I would copy out most of your salvageable user files and put them in a fresh folder. Do a proper clean install (note: my sig) and re-introduce some of the salvage files if you dare. If you have exported your library meta-data, a local re-scrape is probably the best way to go. I'm always hesitant to install new add-ons or repositories if they haven't gone through the official vetting process.
Kodi didn't crash, I rebooted myself.

The skin I'm using is the default and I didn't install any new addon. I rebooted because I was trying to setup IPTV m3u list.

I did try to reinstall kodi and copy back again the files folder back again and nothing happens
As noted in the release notes. The latest Krypton Beta v2 the PVR addons aren't included. This will be fixed in the next beta release. Probably your device auto updated after rebooting...
(2016-09-30, 16:40)bechrissed Wrote: As noted in the release notes. The latest Krypton Beta v2 the PVR addons aren't included. This will be fixed in the next beta release. Probably your device auto updated after rebooting...
That's unrelated.

Some devices seem to act stupid and just wipe userdata at times
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2016-09-30, 16:42)Martijn Wrote: Some devices seem to act stupid and just wipe userdata at times

低劣的中國機器 Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All addons and repositories are gone0