No files after the letter L
Any "quick fix" reason you can think of that under Videos and then Files all of a sudden NOTHING appears in the screen directory on movies or file folders after the letter L? This JUST started, so I am betting my wife hit something silly. I don't see anything stored under filter.

All of the files show up on the computer directory.
All of the files show up under Movie and then Title

Anyone seen this before?

The only thing I think that could have caused this... is that I just went over a size limit... when I split the main folder into two.. they all reappeared
(2016-09-30, 20:01)theglen Wrote: Any "quick fix" reason you can think of that under Videos and then Files all of a sudden NOTHING appears in the screen directory on movies or file folders after the letter L? This JUST started, so I am betting my wife hit something silly. I don't see anything stored under filter.

All of the files show up on the computer directory.
All of the files show up under Movie and then Title

Anyone seen this before?

The only thing I think that could have caused this... is that I just went over a size limit... when I split the main folder into two.. they all reappeared

If you are looking for help you first need to post a debug log (wiki) to pastebin.com and share the link here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No files after the letter L0