how to access geo blocked content? please help
so I've been struggling with this for few weeks now.

I need to access these 4 addons

hotstar, ditto, vevo, mtv

all 4 are blocked. I tried different vpns but they didn't unblock it either.

I don't want to pay for vpn just to unblock these addons.

any free vpn would be greatly appreciated.

I tried hot shield but it didn't work.

zen mate didn't work either (its only free for 1 week, still didn't work)

couldn't install cyberghost, gave an error 'not supporting my system' something like that. I upgraded from windows xp to vista for kodi and can't upgrade anymore.

I live in the Netherlands, want to access these 4 addons

thanks
As much as I dislike geo blocking, and the explanations that smack of elitist control, the forum can't be seen supporting activity that would circumvent international agreements. Right or wrong, Kodi is just media software and most of us don't want to wrap up the forum with controversy and least of all me. I'm unfamiliar with those particular add-ons, note in case you flew by this on sign up: Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki)

FIY: https://kodi.tv/warning-be-aware-what-ad...u-install/

You can fight the good fight with Google search.
yeah I googled the issue and it led me to this forum. In this very forum there is a thread on hotstar and people discussing vpn and the 'not supported addon'

so I don't see the issue of posting here if its allowed in some other part of the forum too.

anyone else who can help me out? please let me know

thanks
no one? please help
Use a VPN, use a smart DNS or emigrate.

None of which are supported here for the reasons Pat already mentioned.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
emigrate is a program?

I already addressed those things. I was looking for a free vpn or smart dns for that matter that would work with those addons specially hotstar, that's all I really need.

anyone can just name a vpn or smart dns that works and I'll be on my way, not asking for much.

thanks
No, it's a lifestyle choice.

This forum is for Kodi, not for VPNs etc. Whilst our users may have personal experience with some of them, what they offer and what you may require are very much of an individual nature. There are better places than hear to ask, more specific to what you want to know. A search for VPN forums should point you in the right direction.

Whilst we may all have personal views on the subject of geoblocking, as you can see from the responses (or lack thereof) their bypassing is not something that we promote or encourage here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I love the way that some people just dont get it...Kodi is an amazing piece of software that has been doing sterling job for many years and in the last few years those using it for ill gain are giving Kodi and the team a bad name by association....personally I think you should start a 1 strike and you're out clause for anyone chatting about these things...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to access geo blocked content? please help0