Android tv box control with remote
Hi I dont no is a good place for my question
I have android q-box tv with kodi preloaded , and a simply remote to control
the remote come with the android box have just basic button, is possible to use another remote
like a mce remote or another to control mybox

I try with add-on keymap editor but not recognyse other remote
i checked and i dont no if kodi add-on or android app existing for that
thank
I have 2 TV Box and the Riitek controls works good for me Plug&Play.

Inside Kody I Preffer the Official APP for Smart Phone for Android and iOS. The App have a little lag but inside the movies are Perfect.
i just want to use a remote like mce remote not a keyboard, and i hate to use android remote because your eye is always focused on remote for choosing the right button with a standart remote you don't need to stay focused on remote just use fingers touch
thank
Riitek do have some remotes (as opposed to keyboards) eg http://www.riitek.com/product/mini/23.html
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
sorry but i dont buy another remote i check for use my remote
OK i give you another question , programmes like eventghost or girder exist on android?
I desired receive ir command on android and map to keyboard key or commands
This is my question

Is possible or not?
(2016-10-02, 03:07)fredos16 Wrote: sorry but i dont buy another remote i check for use my remote
OK i give you another question , programmes like eventghost or girder exist on android?
This is my question

Is possible or not?

Sample keymaps here

http://kodi.wiki/view/Alternative_keymap...st_remotes
(2016-10-02, 03:07)fredos16 Wrote: sorry but i dont buy another remote i check for use my remote
This is my question

Is possible or not?

Possible, but not easy to set.
search and found flicr.tv is possible with that but is buy other things
i think the best way to done that is use arduino usb keyboard emulator with ir receiver
and for sample keymaps is not working for me

you have other solution
It appears FLIRC works with android, so that is probably your best bet.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
thank everebody
i try with arduino a have all materiel needed for this
just one last question arduino usb keyboard is compatible with android or just with pc
I am pretty sure it emulates a standard USB HID keyboard, so should work on any modernish OS, incl Android.
thank everebody
i try with arduino a have all materiel needed for this
just one last question arduino usb keyboard is compatible with android or just with pc
I already answered that question as best I can, why not ask arduino if you want a definitive answer?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android tv box control with remote0