Kodi 17 b2 bug
Nod Hi I been using k17 for a week now and so far so good

but I noticed a bug I think but don't know where to report it?

when playing a movie, I want to change the volume on screen. there' s a widget on the bottom right which when mouseover brings up a pop up. then point to this pop up and it disappears before I get there DUH?

so cant change volume

if im in the wrong place pls point

Robin
This might be viewed as a skin bug, but I could get to that menu, just have to be a bit fast with the mouse. A more leisurely way to access this sound toggle is to use the arrow keys on the keyboard. It's still in a stage that is not complete, so any messages should be directed at that forum. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=262144

[Edit] Moving to skin support
yup, it's not really ideal but if you're fast you'll get to it.

the issue is far more prominent with the subtitle widget though, where often only the first item is enabled, making it near impossible to reach it in time.

the only 'proper' fix i can think of is turning those widgets into custom dialogs...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-10-01, 19:33)PatK Wrote: This might be viewed as a skin bug, but I could get to that menu, just have to be a bit fast with the mouse. A more leisurely way to access this sound toggle is to use the arrow keys on the keyboard. It's still in a stage that is not complete, so any messages should be directed at that forum. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=262144

[Edit] Moving to skin support

Nope cant make that work even with the arrowsSad

just a nuisance bug

Dont you just hate the way the home theatre sound system gets abused by media

i set the volume for comfortable listening , then BANG - music plays or some sfx goes off and I jump out of my seat, its that loud x10 or more, apart from heart attack what about my neighbours

I found the only way to cap this is to use headphones from 7pm onwards

why do they do it, cos they canNod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17 b2 bug0