PVR SimpleTV Client - 2 Questions
Hey Guys,

I have 2 questions wrt "PVR SimpleTV Client",and YES I have searched for these specific answers, prior to posting, but could NOT find them!

1. Is there a way to completely disable guide fetching? It's annoying to see the addon trying to fetch 4000+ guides for channels that don't have and never had any guide lol

2. Once you add an m3u file, is there a way to delete it completely? (but keep the SimpeTV addon enabled) -I've tried "Clear Data, but that didn't do it!

Thanks!
1. There's no way to disable the guide, however, if you don't specify an XMLTV file in the addon the process should be pretty quick.

2. No, every time the addon/Kodi starts it needs to read the file and supply Kodi with the list of channels.
Thread moved to the IPTV Simple section
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank you negge, But how can you not specify the xmltv? It seems that the path gets loaded automatically and that you if you wish to change it you must select an xml, as Kodi just won't let you leave that field blank!!!

(2016-10-04, 09:09)negge Wrote: 1. There's no way to disable the guide, however, if you don't specify an XMLTV file in the addon the process should be pretty quick.

2. No, every time the addon/Kodi starts it needs to read the file and supply Kodi with the list of channels.
You can definitely leave them blank.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR SimpleTV Client - 2 Questions0