• 8(current)
Mod Menu Bar Selector
(2016-11-10, 13:05)Mmatty1 Wrote: Hi i can say all mods work with Aeon Mq7 Spin i have all installed and all working great...If i knew how to zip up my modded skin i would upload..

hi what happens with this when i try all mods with aeon spin and media mod is that for some reason i end up with 2 menu bars in options , when you install all mods do you overwite 1080p all the time with new xml files thanks
I was on the road yesterday. I'll be home later today and I'll start working on a download for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin.
it´s very cool mod make by latts9923, christmas theme:

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-11-10, 18:52)latts9923 Wrote: I was on the road yesterday. I'll be home later today and I'll start working on a download for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin.

many thanks for your help and advice , this would be very helpfull if you have time thanks again for all your hard work Big Grin
Hi flower pot, i open up XML files and edit what i needed but o used aeon mq7 spin as base then added media info mod then I added all holiday and menu bar code to the files, when home I'll try to upload my skin and there's other mods that I've added too like clear logo to menu widgets and discart of poster if no discart available in odd info screen and pause screen.
Osd screen I meant lol
(2016-11-11, 10:20)Mmatty1 Wrote: Hi flower pot, i open up XML files and edit what i needed but o used aeon mq7 spin as base then added media info mod then I added all holiday and menu bar code to the files, when home I'll try to upload my skin and there's other mods that I've added too like clear logo to menu widgets and discart of poster if no discart available in odd info screen and pause screen.

hi thanks for your reply oh . i see i not sure if it explaines that you have to edit xml files unless i have missed it some where , i have added aeon mq7 with aeon mq 7 spin and the media mod , i thought that you just copy the files across from the mod to your skin lol thanks
(2016-11-10, 19:40)Wanilton Wrote: it´s very cool mod make by latts9923, christmas theme:

Thanks Wanilton!

I just finished the multi-mod package for MQ 7...moving on to MQ 7 Spin.
@flowerpot,

I just created a new thread for the Multi-Mod installation...

Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu Bar Selector1