OS X Add ons not working, can't even use app
Didn't know how to phrase the subject but been watching movies tonight and it stopped playing near the end. Just took it as my roommates bad internet. Couldn't get the move to play again, fine no big deal. I just decided to reboot Kodi and I boot up the app and I get a crap ton of errors saying my computer can't use add ons would you like to disable.I click yes but it just keeps going and going and going. There's no end to them. I haven't touched anything, haven't downloaded anything. Was just watching movies tonight. Anyone have any ideas to whats going on?
Since Kodi does not provide any content, you need to be more specific.

What is the source of your movies?

Of course you read the forum rules and know that we don't provide any support for piracy right?
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
To be clear, those would be the forum rules (wiki) and the non exhaustive list of banned add-ons (wiki) is here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I'm not talking about piracy. Said I was watching a movie. Didn't imply how I was watching it and I havent downloaded anything on to the app for add ons. I boot up the app and it gives a ton of errors saying *add on here* isn't compatible with your computer. Do you wish to disable? I'm not at my computer now to give more details
Could you gather a debug log (wiki), upload it to PasteBin.com or somewhere similar and supply the URL here please?

Details of where to find it are in the link.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
So, the best way to get support is to grab yourself a debug log (wiki) (<-- click the link Wink) and upload it to some paste site (pastebin will do nicely) and provide a link to it in this thread.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Question 
I finally had a chance to read the debug log instructions and that's unfortunately not gonna happen. Sad I have to access settings in Kodi and I can't even do anything in it. This is what I see with a variety of different names and add ons when I log in. I tried getting past them all with no luck.

I've tried deleting Kodi and redownloading it. I'm not sure where to take it from at this point. I can't get pass this pop up alerts.
If you follow the debug log link in the wiki that you have been given it will instruct you how to set and retrieve the log from outside Kodi.

BTW if you didn't download any add-ons then you aren't using the offical Kodi release as you have many 3rd party add-ons installed, including some from banned sources (from your screenshot).
Okay well, I wasn't trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. I downloaded Kodi from this site. It might be because I had originally used tvaddons initally. So it's a possibility they carried over somehow. That might be why they are there. It's also not like I was saying hey! Help me pirate please. Since moving on to the Kodi app officially I hadn't had any issues till last night. If it helps me run it then sure I'll get rid of all these add ons that I don't use but I may not be able to because it won't even let me get past these errors.
(2016-10-02, 20:27)JediDude82 Wrote: Okay well, I wasn't trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. I downloaded Kodi from this site. It might be because I had originally used tvaddons initally. So it's a possibility they carried over somehow. That might be why they are there. It's also not like I was saying hey! Help me pirate please. Since moving on to the Kodi app officially I hadn't had any issues till last night. If it helps me run it then sure I'll get rid of all these add ons that I don't use but I may not be able to because it won't even let me get past these errors.

It's possible that if your original installation wasn't cleared out correctly then yes, when you have re-installed Kodi and it has re-integrated your TVAddons add-ons from that build. This of course could be causing your instability issues also.

The best thing to do is to completely remove Kodi correctly but following the uninstall guide on http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_for_Mac_OS_X then you can re-install and add your local movies to the library.
Thank you. I will look into that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add ons not working, can't even use app0