Music Artist fanart
Im trying to wokrout what I need to do to get the most fanart for artists showing when playing full screen music.

I have artist slideshow add in and runnin that it looks like it is pulling down heaps of fan art, yet when I choose artist + viewing it seems to only scroll between two images. Choosing artist only shows a different fanart again.

Is there some instruction as to what add ons (if any) are needed and any settings to allow the most variety of fanart to show?

Thanks
AJErazzor
The amount of art found by artistslideshow varies depending on the criteria you have set in its options. fanart.tv is the best source usually. theaudiodb only has at maximum 3 pictures and htbackdrops is dead.

It also can make a difference if you only want high res art. Lastly, the easiest way to increase the amount of art you see is by creating a 'fanart' directory in each of your artist directories and saving some art in there. AS will look in those directories (if you have set it to use local art).

The 'viewing' option that you mentioned allows any visualiser you may be using to overlay on top of the artwork (goom, milkdrop etc etc). If you aren't using one, it won't make any difference.
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Artist fanart1