Android View Actors instead of directors?
So, I like the showcase view with the info panel on... it looks something like this: http://i57.tinypic.com/15pstoy.png

But where the director is listed I'd really prefer actors. Is there any mod or tweak that allows it? I've looked all over and can't find one. I have the metadata and I can search by actor and such, but I'd like to have the actor info as I scroll. Is this possible?

I'm on the most recent build on a Nexus Player (Jarvis and auto update Aeon Nox)
IMHO, there isn't enough room to show a cast list in that one line. There is also no way to display that outside of DialogVideoInfo without using properties from a script like Skin Helper. Skin Helper is meant for skinners and not end users so I recommend not going there asking for someone to tell you how to do it.

Instead you can check the Skinning Manual (wiki) on how to add controls and look over the scripts readme on its GitHub page for more in-depth usage instructions.
Thanks, yeah I noticed it would have to be a basic rewrite of that infopanel. Actors only and then plot below. Oh well, at least I know to stop looking LOL

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
View Actors instead of directors?0