Android Kodi live TV
I am attempting to watch live TV with the Kodi Android app over LTE cellular data. I use a dynamic DNS service address to configure the nextpvr add on. As far as I can tell I have everything configured correctly and I see the TV guide populated. When I select a channel to watch TV I see it buffering for a few seconds then I get an error message that says that the tuner is no longer available. If I configure the NPVR add-on inside my LAN over wireless data it works fine. Has anyone ever got this to work with LTE cellular data?
You'd probably need to post the logs showing the attempt. Restart the recording service beforehand, to start from a clean set of logs.

Realistically though, since it's streaming the original full bitrate broadcasts (which I've seen as high as 19Mbps) it's only really suited to streaming on a local network rather than across the internet (with LTE or anything else). Your error may just be a sign of the player realizing it can't load the stream as quick as it's needed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi live TV0