Video and audio freezing on Kodi - Get - asked for new data packet, with nothing
so when i try to download kodi it download but when i open it. IT gives me error code of error kodi is not connpatible. i have a google tv android box it show it is all up todate and iti run with 4.4.2 can you plase help because the old XBMC is no longer working nor do i have it thinks chris
I have no idea what you are doing in my thread ... go elsewhere.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Hello Fritsch,
Now rarely freeze and when freeze is very fast .
Is 95% better than before .
I think it was readbufferfactor .

Thanks for your patience .
I have this problem too when trying to stream live tv with Kodi (Gentoo (Linux 4.8, GCC 5.4, Kodi 16.0). Common log part is the "CDVDMessageQueue(video)::Get - asked for new data packet, with nothing available" log file message. Somehow the stream stopped. The video doesn't seem to loose frames, instead video throttles to catch up after a pause of 1-2 secs. I occures every 10 secs or so. There isn' any problems with local videos or TED Talks. Neither is there problems with radio addon from same creator. I tried same addon on windows (other machine) without problems. They are connecting in the same way.
No Debug Log no issue ...
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video and audio freezing on Kodi - Get - asked for new data packet, with nothing0