BSOD caused by Windows 10 Store version of Kodi
Updates

28/10/2016 - We have received information from Microsoft to say an update should now be rolling out to fix the conflict between some Store apps including Kodi and the latest AMD drivers.

06/10/2016 - [/b ]With our help it appears Microsoft have already identified one cause of these see Blue screen with error code 0x139 (KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE)

[b]Instructions

We are working with Microsoft to get these problems resolved, however in order to help us with this for Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) you get we require the Watson Crash Bucket ID's from Reliability Monitor.

To get this:

1. Click "Start" and type in "view reliability history" and appears select the "View reliability history - Control panel" option.

2. In the "Reliability Monitor" window that opens there is a graph at the top, select the day that the blue screen happened

3. Look down in the list and select the right event. If are not exactly sure what will appear here so look for something close to the timing of the BSOD in particular look for any "Critical events".

4. Right click on that event, and choose "View technical details"

5. Please give us the Bucket ID text at the end of the list that is between the ( )

There are no errors relating to the Kodi store app in either this or Event Viewer. The Reliability History shows the point at which the app was installed from the store and then it shows the logs for the computer being rebooted from an unexpected shutdown. Everything in between is missing for me.
0x139_9_UNSAFE_REGISTRY_ACCESS_atikmdag!OsServices::GeneralQueryValueKey
0x139_9_UNSAFE_REGISTRY_ACCESS_atikmdag!OsServices::GeneralQueryValueKey

...sorry I just noticed another entry headed "Wondershare AppService" here is the info:

Bucket ID: 33461e95738ee171c5f55d0db8848b0b (120570835565)
These are caused by issues your AMD drivers please read the link within the 1st post.
We have received information from Microsoft to say an update should now be rolling out to fix the conflict between some Store apps including Kodi and the latest AMD drivers.
I can confirm that the Windows 10 Update on 10/28/16 fixed the BSOD when opening the app.
Please excure me if I am in the wrong place this is my first use of this sight to find anything.

BSOD please help me where and what do I do, I have gone through the info to bind the code you asked
but cannot so I have copied this below is it any use thanking you in anticipation.

Description
A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Code: ab
Parameter 1: c
Parameter 2: 1a0
Parameter 3: 1a0
Parameter 4: 300000003
OS version: 10_0_14393
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1
OS Version: 10.0.14393.2.0.0.768.101
Locale ID: 2057
i have a problem whenever i tried to play a movie kodi crash and then close. then sometimes said username appdata error . and i found the folder but i dont know what exactly i have to do . can someone help me pls?
@Guerrero_alex 

Please post in a new thread, with a short summary of your equipment and issue along with a proper debug log posted to a public paste-bin and that URL link included in the post.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BSOD caused by Windows 10 Store version of Kodi0