Fonts Disappear From Folder
Hello. I have seen Aeon Nox is a popular skin, so I recently installed it. I've been going back and forth between A_N and Estuary in Krypton, and periodically the fonts revert to Bebas Neue or Roboto Condensed when I go back. When I check in the skin.aeon.nox.5>fonts folder, the new fonts are missing. If I copy the fonts back to the above-mentioned folder and change the info lines in the fonts.xml folder, it's fine. The font is TTF and I save the changes in Notepad++ before closing.

It's not a big deal, but I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing. I'm a novice on such stuff and could use some advice. Thanks in advance.
(2016-10-07, 00:15)Core-Lokt Wrote: Hello. I have seen Aeon Nox is a popular skin, so I recently installed it. I've been going back and forth between A_N and Estuary in Krypton, and periodically the fonts revert to Bebas Neue or Roboto Condensed when I go back.
this specific bug was fixed a few days ago:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10602

if you install the latest kodi nightly build, the issue should be gone.

(2016-10-07, 00:15)Core-Lokt Wrote: When I check in the skin.aeon.nox.5>fonts folder, the new fonts are missing. If I copy the fonts back to the above-mentioned folder and change the info lines in the fonts.xml folder, it's fine. The font is TTF and I save the changes in Notepad++ before closing.

that happens if the skin was updated inbetween. if a skin gets updated, you'll loose any customizations you have done.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fonts Disappear From Folder0