Req Display channel icons in EPG
Not sure if this would be a NextPVR suggestion or a core/skin suggestion so if I'm in the wrong place just let me know!

So far (after some head-scratching setup hurdles) I have NextPVR running great in the Kodi Krypton nightlies. One small annoyance is that with the skin I adore (Estuary MOD) the EPG just shows a list of channel numbers with their associated letter jumbles. This has been annoying for the significant other and so far I can't find a way to show icons (which I have downloaded) in the EPG. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Windows 11 Pro, Kodi 20, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32gb RAM, nVidia 3080 ti
Could be a skin issue. I'm using Transparency! and the channel numbers, channel ID's and channel icons are listed in the EPG. You have downloaded and set the path in Kodi for channel icons, right?
Yep--- the channel icons DO show up on the home screen under Estuary MOD's 'recent channels' widget and when I go to the channel list view--- the only place the icons don't show up is in the EPG screen. Definitely sounds more and more like a skin issue... live tv configuration is new to me (I cut the cord a decade ago, but the significant other, not so much) so I'm learning a lot as I fumble through it. I actually used Transparency! for a couple/few years (until the Estuary MOD skin) but never messed with the EPG on it. Maybe I'll give that a shot and see if I can replicate enough of Estuary MOD's features to make the switch back...
Windows 11 Pro, Kodi 20, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32gb RAM, nVidia 3080 ti

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display channel icons in EPG0