Confluence - change home menu to point to TV Shows instead of Movies?
Hi folks,

I'm trying to change the default behaviour of the home menu in Confluence, but I don't want it to launch TV shows, I just want it to be on the TV Shows by default, instead of being on Movies.

When I start my LibreELEC I like having the home screen of Confluence, but usually I just want to watch a recent TV show, and I have to click right to move over to the TV Shows. It's not a big thing, but since everything is so customisable there must be an option to do it.

I searched and saw a lot of people mention home.xml, but my installation doesn't seem to have that file. I checked both .kodi and .config with
find . -name "home.xml" -print

but nothing came up.

in /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.confluence I only have settings.xml and it doesn't seem to have any menu items in it.

Any help would be much appreciated Smile
(2016-10-09, 20:55)crótach Wrote: in /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.confluence I only have settings.xml and it doesn't seem to have any menu items in it.

You are close. Look in /storage/.kodi/addons/skin.confluence and you should find the home.xml file.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
That's wrong, too Wink

The skin is in /usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.confluence and under that folder, there is the home.xml

But that can't be edited because it's in the read-only part of LE. You have to copy the complete skin to /storage/.kodi/addons and then rename it to something else and then edit this. So it's like you created your own mod.

After that just select the skin at your settings and you should be done.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence - change home menu to point to TV Shows instead of Movies?0