Remove separating lines in list views [solved]
I'm using the krypton beta and love how much you can customize the skin.

All I want to do now to make my own settings/theme perfect (in my eyes) would be to remove the lines separating the single entries in the list views.
I think that way the skin would look cleaner and also (at least for my settings) better.

There are no color options for the lines themselves (so I could make them transparent there).
Has anyone an idea how I could manage to remove them anyway?

EDIT:
OK I found a solution myself.

For the lines in the regular list view just change the list_separator color from FFFFFFFF to 00FFFFFF in the defaults.xml in ...\Kodi\addons\skin.titan\colors\

For the lines in the BigList you have to change the second and third color link from grey to None or list_separator in the View_51_BigList.xml in ...\Kodi\addons\skin.titan\1080i\

I'm not sure if you just need to change it in one of the folders in \User\[Username]\AppData. To be safe just search for the filename of the xml in your user folder and change it in all instances you find (that's what I did).
Good work, ill take a look at this also as id prefer list view without the seperator lines
Not a good idea to manually edit the files!
These changes will be overwritten with each update and just making a backup of the file and replacing it can even break the skin (as compatibility isn't guaranteed).

So, I will make sure to add a color option for the seperator lines in next skin version.
That way you can customize it yourself and it will survive skin updates AND other users can benefit
I know it's not the best solution, just one that works right now.
Haven't encountered anything break for now.

But great if you put a color option in a future update!
Thanks in advance for that.

It's a great skin!
(2016-10-10, 12:50)marcelveldt Wrote: Not a good idea to manually edit the files!
These changes will be overwritten with each update and just making a backup of the file and replacing it can even break the skin (as compatibility isn't guaranteed).

So, I will make sure to add a color option for the seperator lines in next skin version.
That way you can customize it yourself and it will survive skin updates AND other users can benefit

Hi, @marcelveldt

Has this ever been added?
I'm on the latest beta and can't seem to find the option.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove separating lines in list views [solved]0