Android AKASO T95M Android TV box
Just wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with the Akaso Android TV box?

I was also considering the Google Chromecast but the AKASO T95M does look pretty good.
Thread moved to Hardware
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@boycelee,

We do not know about this box here on the Kodi forums, and that is a very bad thing.
If its promises all sort of free shit with Banned Kodi Addons in its Marketing then steer well clear.
Don't believe bullshit Amazon or YouTube reviews either.
You will get no support from Kodi for it either if its loaded with pirate rubbish, and there will be problems.

If you are a Kodi first timer living in the USA, simply get a $69 Xiaomi Mi Box. It will actually work, with Chromecast built in and you will get all the bells and whistles of a licensed Android TV OS, without the hassles. Smile

See the START HERE sticky thread at the top of this forum for recommended Kodi devices.

EDIT: This box in question is a "Fully Loaded" Pirate device. You will get no further help at all for it from any Kodi users.

Please read this Important Kodi link as well:
https://kodi.tv/the-piracy-box-sellers-a...ling-kodi/

Dang, Wrxtasy, you must get tired of having to direct all these questions about the different Android boxes. You are spot on, 95% of the time, and hope these people take your advice to heart.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
Ha Ha. Maybe the missing 5% is after I've had a Boozy lunch, and start getting too creative.

Ah well no ones is perfect Wink

(2016-10-11, 05:05)boycelee Wrote: Just wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with the Akaso Android TV box?

I was also considering the Google Chromecast but the AKASO T95M does look pretty good.

Might be a clone or rebranded version of the sunvell T95M.
thank you gsmtech ,i have get the akaso t95m,Because it's so cheap,I am a rookie....
(2016-12-13, 10:05)boycelee Wrote: thank you gsmtech ,i have get the akaso t95m,Because it's so cheap,I am a rookie....

See if you can LibreElec working on it, hardware wise it looks like an Ok device:

- Amlogic S905X
- 1 Gb RAM (2Gb is better but 1Gb still OK).
- 8Gb Flash.

From the pictures it looks exactly like the sunvell t95m I wonder if the LCD display works in libreelec....
Hay,
ich habe ein großes Problem meine Box T95m möchte nicht so wie ich will.
Was ich damit meine ist das ich sie gar nicht erst anschalten kann. Wenn ich auf den Powerknopf drücke passiert nichts weiteres als
dass die Fernbedienung aufleuchtet. Die Lampe blinkt sehhr schnell und wenn ich aufhöre den Knopf zu drücken dann passiert nichts. Natürlich habe ich schon mal bei YouTube geschaut jedoch leider nichts gefunden. Wenn ihr auch solche Probleme habt aber es hinbekommen habt dann schreibt bitte zurück.
The forum language is English only please
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AKASO T95M Android TV box0