Image Aspect Setting
Just getting into Kodi and like the Titan skin the best. Just one small issue i am having is lists for my home photos and videos. If I use something like the Thumbs view the thumbnail is stretched to fit. I would rather use 'keep' aspect.

I have been looking in View_511_Thumbs.xml but can't see any image object, or aspectratio setting. Anyway to change to aspect ratio of keep, for this Thumbs view or in general for other views.
I will look into it. Are you on beta version of the skin or the stable from kodi repo ?\
I see Marcel is onto it but in the interim if you want to have a play around, I think what you're looking for is.....

File: IncludesViewsLayoutLandscape.xml

Control: ThumbsViewItemLayout

Aspectratio is currently set as: <aspectratio scalediffuse="false" align="center" aligny="center">stretch</aspectratio>

I think changing "stretch" to "keep" may do the trick for your pics. No idea what impact this may have on other containers such as videos though
Thanks, using the version from kodi repo.

Rubicon, I looked at that and it does appear to do it, though i was already playing around with changing the image size in View_511_Thumbs.xml to be 5:4 to fit my digital photos and things are bit screwed up, but aspects seem to be good. Really good especially for portrait photos, where they were getting stretched extremely. Will get more time later to try and sort it out. Thanks so much.
Added to my TODO list:

https://trello.com/c/JfMpm9un/39-use-cor...s-listings

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Image Aspect Setting0