Rescan NFO's and update DB
Hey guys!

I have a question about Kodi. I'm using Kodi on my Raspberry Pi 2 with a MySQL DB on my NAS.
I've updated all my NFOs (~900 files) and I would like to update all DB and Kodi entries. It works when I select a Movie and refresh it seperate, but is it possible to update all entries?

Thanks a lot!
Best wishes from Germany and sorry for grammar mistakes Wink

PS: I found a lot of threads without a solution
Set the content on the source directory to 'none'. Answer 'Yes' when Kodi asks if you want to remove those entries from the database. When it's finished, reset the content back to what it was. Kodi will rescan the entire source directory.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Thank you for your quick reply Smile

And it works with the "viewed mark"? (The database works for each user seperate with different "viewed mark")
As long as the 'watched status' is in the nfo files.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Install this.
Back up watched status.
Follow black_eagle's instructions.
Restore watched status.

Edit: not sure how that will work with multiple users - you might need multiple backups.
To be safe you could just set up a new database in mysql, change advancedsettings.xml to point at that, set content and scan then if your watched status is okay drop the original database.
Oh damn.. No, kodi saving the "watched status" on the NAS/MySQL DB Sad
I've tried this with a Movie only watched by UserA. The NFO storage <watched>false</watched>
(UserA=watched; UserB=unseen)

(2016-10-12, 10:01)trogggy Wrote: Install this.
Thanks! I'll try it at home Wink
Hey guys!

Thank you for the solution Smile

But I export/import watchedlist for each user with different settings, because I have a master database and 2 slave databases with the watched status. Result: 2 different files (UserA.db (~45kb) and UserB.db (~100kb))

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rescan NFO's and update DB0