Pitch Fluctuation In Music During Movie
I just started to watch movies on Kodi (on Raspberry Pi 3), and noticed that in some movies the pitch of the music is bent from time to time (slows down for a second and comes back to its normal pitch). It never happens during speech, just during music. I'm sure it has to do something with the settings because I don't have problems like this with these movies while watching them on my streamer.. My sound output is the TV speakers, I do not have an external receiver. Solution anyone ??
It's caused by the audio speed adjustment used for keeping audio and video in sync when "sync playback to display" is enabled.
Disabling "sync playback to display" will avoid it (although that could cause less smooth video).

Depending on the version of Kodi you are running, you may have an option to "enable PLL adjustment" in system/audio settings
which would also avoid this issue.

And on latest Krypton release there is a new "pitch invariant" resampling mode which makes this effect much less noticeable.
Thank you very much popcornmix, I enabled the PLL Adjustments and it's working 100% now

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pitch Fluctuation In Music During Movie0