Padding for a whole panel container?
I'm playing around with Arctic: Zephyr right now to learn how skins in Kodi work and I have a little problem.

I created a panel container for a view - the elements of the container (images) have a 5px padding on each side. Each element also has a shadow behind the image - which should be bigger than the image + 5px. My problem is that the container doesn't have enough space on the left and on the top to display the shadows correctly - they get cut off. I don't want to have more padding between the single elements.

screenshot - cut off
screenshot - how it should look (focused one in the middle - IT Crowd)

How can I create some kind of padding on the left and on the top to the whole grid so the shadows have enough space on each side?
Try adding a zoom animation to the shadow so it 'zooms' outside the panel boundary.
Thanks - I was able to fix the focused item with this workaround. Sadly it doesn't work for the unfocused items, any idea how to get the shadows of unfocused items also out of the panel boundary?

Thanks for your help!
Doesn't zoom work for them? Just make it a true conditional.
Alright - this helped me a lot. I didn't realize I have to use conditionals like that in the skinning engine to realize some workarounds, this will be useful in other situations too.

Thanks for pushing me in the right direction and helping a newcomer out! =)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Padding for a whole panel container?0