v16 Back/Up a Level Button in Movies
Hello Guys,
I am hoping someone can help me as I have an issue that I cannot find a solution to.
The Back/Up a Level button/option is missing from the Kodi interface in my Movies and Movie Collections sub menu. I have my Movies listed as Show Case and I am using Kodi 16.1. The Back/Up a Level Button is there in my TV Series and I have tried Enabling and Disabling the option in System > Appearance > File Lists > Show Parent Folder Items, but this seems to make no difference. I am using the Aeon Nox Skin if that makes any difference.

Thanks in anticipation of your replies.

Cavey.
Yes I believe this is a skin issue, I'll move this post to that area. To be sure, can you revert back to confluence to see if that brings in the show parent folder.
(2016-10-12, 23:02)caveywavey Wrote: Hello Guys,
I am hoping someone can help me as I have an issue that I cannot find a solution to.
The Back/Up a Level button/option is missing from the Kodi interface in my Movies and Movie Collections sub menu. I have my Movies listed as Show Case and I am using Kodi 16.1. The Back/Up a Level Button is there in my TV Series and I have tried Enabling and Disabling the option in System > Appearance > File Lists > Show Parent Folder Items, but this seems to make no difference. I am using the Aeon Nox Skin if that makes any difference.

Thanks in anticipation of your replies.

Cavey.

I had this issue across a number of skins, I was recommended to create a keymap in the userdata/keymaps folder, I called my keymap 'BackUpOneLevel', and given the following content:-

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<backspace>Back</backspace>
<key id='61467'>Back</key>
</keyboard>
</global>
<FullscreenVideo>
<keyboard>
<backspace>Back</backspace>
</keyboard>
</FullscreenVideo>
</keymap>

So far it has worked in all the skins I have tested it on, including AeonNox, I press the back key on my remote and Kodi goes back one level from wherever I am in my build
My Backspace keys are working fine on both my keyboard and remote control. It is the back/up a level button on the kodi interface itself that is missing.
Changing to the original skin does seem to cure the issue, Thanks for the heads up PatK Smile
Thanks for the replies though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Back/Up a Level Button in Movies0