Single Background - all working
I was wondering if anybody knows of a Kodi Build that has a single background, no gadgets, no flashing images, no photos all over, just a clean looking Kodi?
Aeon Nox preferably with not many add-ons but with add-ons that really work. Especially Live TV add-ons or Tv Guides that work.
For some reason, I believe that we should not be entertained with millions of images and thumbnails but simply with what's inside.
For me, the most pleasure I can have from using Kodi is when things are simple, clean and just work.
Anyhow, if anybody knows of such build or has a good idea how to find one, please let me know. Cheers!
I use Confluence Mod 4.2 and you can turn all of that extra stuff off. All I have on my Home screen is shortcuts to my addons and the weather, but they are optional. I have never use Aeon Nox, but I am sure it will be "customisable". I used Confluence Mod 4.2 over the standard Confluence as it offered more customisations and it was slightly easier on the meagre system resources of my RPI Model Bs.

HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
We don't generally support or offer such custom builds here, especially any with media sources add-ons pre installed (even benign ones). Just configure and tailor your own to your needs and tastes.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Single Background - all working0