Streaming TV by a Kodi Idiot
Interesting story about life. And you can still that something interesting with life?
(2016-10-13, 14:33)DoubleT Wrote: What real-world network speed do you get via your WiFi hookup?
This sounds like a simple bandwidth issue - you may do better to acquire your media via download first and watch later.
Streaming (weather legal source or not) will be an issue no matter what you put on your end - if you dont have the bandwidth you wont be able to stream without interuption.

www.speedtest.net - what does that say your download rate is?

EDIT: I have no idea if FilmOn is legal, but if it isn't this thread will get ditched quickly...

What was your speed rating from Speedtest?

Was the speed steady, straight line graph at max speed, or was it up and down?

I use Filmon in Spain with no problems, other than SD quality. BUT I have a 10Mb wired ADSL internet connection from Orange.

Lots of people around me have problems with the type of connection you have and when able they have changed to a wired (telephone) ISP supplier.

If your internet speed is low or unstable it doesn't matter what box you buy TV streaming will not be good.

As recommended by someone else in another post, eliminate any wirless connections at your end as they will only make a poor service worse.

I would sort out your internet speed and quality first, before looking at buying another box.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Streaming TV by a Kodi Idiot0