[Solved] Still no DTS&DD
Earnestly I try to turn the DTS & DD. Setting HDMI on the stereo and the inclusion in pavucontrol dts dd and nothing helps. Pulseaudioo I uninstalled, but still?
My log:
Log file

THX for help.
No you did not uninstall pulseaudio. The log clearly says, that you are running pulseaudio. It looks like you disabled Passthrough completely.

As you are running a debian patched version, no idea what is in there, please provide a Debug Log playing this file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5572...20Test.avi please
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Yes, I had to do a kernel upgrade from 3.16 to 4.7. At 3.16 I 'hdmi unplagged "and the lack of sound and graphics does not work properly.

I am no sure, the log file is correct.

Log2[/align]
Nope - not in the log. Btw. can't you use an OS that is not older than my oldest pair of socks? You run a brandnew braswell, nothing that a "stable" debian would ever support correctly.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I do not quite understand.
At this kernel will not work? I have a minimal install debian + minimum lxde. When a test installed a full debian + full kde (with kernel 4.7 - without the sound does not work even on KDE) is a DTS and DD works.
Please enable debug logging, play the file I linked you above and post the Debug Log afterwards.

Make sure you have Passthrough enabled in the Audio Settings of kodi. If you don't see the PT setting, you need to switch the skin to Expert (see the wiki on that).

Concerning your debian: It's not a good choice for new hardware and multimedia. You will be far better of using Ubuntu 16.10.
I can not use ubuntu. I have installed openmediavault. It only works on debian. You're right, I do not know the hardware to mulitimedia. Just a budget and choose.

Ok i have log file:

link log
The hw is fine! 100% fine.
It gives a new log.

log

Thx
You do not even have passthrough enabled - no idea how I should help you :-(

Make a screenshot from your Audio settings and post it here.
Pulseaudio settings or kodi?
kodi - the pulseaudio settings I see from the log ...
I can not explain, but it works. Once again I put in setting up and running sound.

But works only DTS and DD. Not work DTS HD, DD HD. Is possibile to fix this?

Thanks for your time.
No. PA does not support dtshd, TrueHD. Read the wiki, please.
Yes, i now. But still can do this on alsa. But i dont now how.

Ed.
I did it. i just removed pulseaudio, and works DTS HD.
Thanks.
Solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Solved] Still no DTS&DD0