v17 Beta 3 - MySQL library support broken
Bug 
Hi,
my Android media player box is a MK902II with a Rockchip 3288 SoC. My Android Version is 5.1.1. I run a central MySQL database for storing the music and video library on a linux home server. The other media players running Kodi are PCs. Until Isengard everything worked well. I could continue a movie that was started on a different media player.

Starting with Krypton the Android box doesn't even start if I set my mysql library. Once a local store is configured everything turns back to normal. My log doesn't show anything unusual (as far as I understand).

Some additional observations
  • It only occurs when accessing a database migrated by another (PC) Kodi installation. If the conversion was done by the Android box it works.
  • If the PCs make changes in the database the Android Kodi breaks again

See my Kodi log here

Anyone sharing the same experience? Huh
Any ideas? Huh

Thanks
dolittle
Please remove your log from here and put a full debug log (wiki) on a paste site.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-10-13, 20:08)dolittle Wrote: Hi,
my Android media player box is a MK902II with a Rockchip 3288 SoC. My Android Version is 5.1.1. I run a central MySQL database for storing the music and video library on a linux home server. The other media players running Kodi are PCs. Until Isengard everything worked well. I could continue a movie that was started on a different media player.

Starting with Krypton the Android box doesn't even start if I set my mysql library. Once a local store is configured everything turns back to normal. My log doesn't show anything unusual (as far as I understand).

Some additional observations
  • It only occurs when accessing a database migrated by another (PC) Kodi installation. If the conversion was done by the Android box it works.
  • If the PCs make changes in the database the Android Kodi breaks again

See my Kodi log here

Anyone sharing the same experience? Huh
Any ideas? Huh

Thanks
dolittle

Check your MySQL logs.. I had issues with v17 on my NVidia Shield not connecting when V16 did. I had to enable Skip-Nameresolve as well as make changes to memory buffer.. but now all is good!
Which memory settings are you refering to? I suppose those in the advancedsettings section?
Enabled Skip-Nameresolve.

No Change. Still the same.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Beta 3 - MySQL library support broken0