A question about Krypton and Addons
(2016-10-14, 20:41)Dangelus Wrote:
(2016-10-14, 20:35)JeromyNix Wrote:
(2016-10-14, 16:32)jjd-uk Wrote: Or you could buy an Amazon Fire Stick

Thanks for the laugh! That was a joke right?

but seriously the convienience is bettter for my sake. The kids are 8 days spread out over a month at most. My adult content use is at least double that.

The obvious solution is abstinence. Big Grin

silly rabbit, abstinence is for kids, nuns and holy men (none of which i qualify as). I choose to enjoy my life and feel every feeling that brings me joy whenever i have the opportunity. Life's too short for hangups and misplaced-guilt. My only responsibility to others is to make sure they are not hurt by the things i do, not to be reigned in by what they feel is decent or acceptable, and to stay within the confines of the law. Other than that? My life is a carnival and I'm gonna ride every ride!!!! Repeatedly!
(2016-10-14, 20:48)JeromyNix Wrote:
(2016-10-14, 20:35)JeromyNix Wrote: Thanks for the laugh! That was a joke right?

but seriously the convienience is bettter for my sake. The kids are 8 days spread out over a month at most. My adult content use is at least double that.

silly rabbit, abstinence is for kids, nuns and holy men (non of which i qualify as). I choose to enjoy my life and feel every feeling that brings me joy whenever i have the opportunity. Life's too short for hangups and misplaced-guilt. My only responsibility to others is to make sure they are not hurt by the things i do, not to be reigned in by what they feel is decent or acceptable, and to stay within the confines of the law. Other than that? My life is a carnival and I'm gonna ride every ride!!!!

Nod
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Hop off your high horse captain internet. You asked for a solution and it's really that easy. If you couldn't figure it out or something by now with how much you suppossedly watch adult content (really nothing to brag about to be honest lol), then you shouldn't come scoffing at an intelligent and more than viable solution.
(2016-10-15, 03:37)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:

Hop off your high horse captain internet. You asked for a solution and it's really that easy. If you couldn't figure it out or something by now with how much you suppossedly watch adult content (really nothing to brag about to be honest lol), then you shouldn't come scoffing at an intelligent and more than viable solution.

Its not bragging its just stating a fact without shame...
No body is on any high-horse. Why so serious... this is the internet don't take it so personal, its all entertainment.
In case you thought i was laughing at you, if it makes you feel any better I wasn't, the joke is I wouldn't touch an Amazon product if someone offered to pay me to use it...
I possibly stupidly assumed there might be other guests you might wish to hide that type of content from such as parents, significant other, or maybe friends male or female who might be shocked at such stuff.
Nah, I make no apologies for who I am. Not going to hide it from anyone except those who haven't had time to gain the maturity to be exposed to it.
If you 're using a Rpi you can easily swap microsds, one with the "restricted" setup and another one "unrestricted".
(2016-10-16, 17:43)twilight0 Wrote: If you 're using a Rpi you can easily swap microsds, one with the "restricted" setup and another one "unrestricted".

Rather than repeating my setup, Let's just say my RPi isn't so easy to access.

Totally agree with you.
(2016-10-18, 11:41)adiotarnew Wrote:
(2016-10-14, 20:41)Dangelus Wrote: The obvious solution is abstinence. Big Grin

Totally agree with you.

Tell me you didn't join the forums just to +1 a personal morality,... gotta love the internet!!!
(2016-10-18, 16:35)JeromyNix Wrote:
(2016-10-18, 11:41)adiotarnew Wrote:
(2016-10-14, 20:41)Dangelus Wrote: The obvious solution is abstinence. Big Grin

Totally agree with you.

Tell me you didn't join the forums just to +1 a personal morality,... gotta love the internet!!!

It's probably a spam bot trying to generate posts. All generic messages that don't actually reply to anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A question about Krypton and Addons0